Skip to content
- Short story length = MAX 3,000 words. (I like powerful, short stories that get to the point with minimum fluff.)
- I LIKE GORE! I like my horror with a heavy dosage of splatter. The number reason for rejections is that nothing happens.
- THINGS I DON’T LIKE: mainstream topics like vampires, zombies. Violence/sex towards children (not even implied). Religious or political plots.
- No reprints including previously published online.
No simultaneous submissions.
No multiple submissions.
- All stories should be 12pt Times New Roman, double-spaced and attached in either of the following file types: .DOC or .DOCX
- Responses are usually sent within a month or so, but could take longer depending on the size of the submission pile.