Skip to content
- Short story length = max 3,000 words. (I like powerful, short stories that get to the point with minimum fluff.)
- I LIKE GORE! Don’t pass over the good, meaty stuff by writing something like “Steve hit him with the axe then left the room.” If you’re going to swing an axe, describe the gory details. Gore and sex is great and all, but wrap it in a great story.
- THINGS I DON’T LIKE: mainstream topics like vampires, zombies. Violence/sex towards children (not even implied). Religious or political plots.
- No reprints of any kind including previously published online.
No simultaneous submissions.
- All stories should be 12pt Times New Roman, double-spaced and attached in either of the following file types: .DOC or .DOCX
- Responses are usually sent within a month, but could take longer depending on the size of the submission pile.