Skip to content
- I often get asked if stories have to be about cookies. NO, you do not have to write about cookies. That is just the name of the publishing house, not the theme of stories.
- Short story length = MAX 3,000 words. (I like powerful, short stories that get to the point with minimum fluff.)
- Novel length = 50,000+ words (action packed with high gore. Dark humor is a plus, but not necessary)
- Novella length = around 20,000 – 40,000 words
- I LIKE GORE! I like my horror with a heavy dosage of splatter. The number one reason for rejections is that nothing happens.
- THINGS I DON’T LIKE: mainstream topics like vampires, zombies. Violence/sex towards children (not even implied). Religious or political plots.
- No reprints including previously published online.
No simultaneous submissions.
No multiple submissions.
- All stories should be 12pt Times New Roman, double-spaced and attached in either of the following file types: .DOC or .DOCX
- Responses are usually sent within a month or so, but could take longer depending on the size of the submission pile.